for Spine and Brain Injury
While positional MRI is the preferred imaging modality for brain and spine injury, many of our centers offer additional imaging services, such as CT and X-ray. This ensures the full range of musculoskeletal imaging capabilities and an added measure of convenience for your patients who benefit from having all of their imaging needs accommodated by their local Expert MRI center.
When it comes to diagnosing injury, physicians and attorneys choose Expert MRI for
- Dozens of locations and affiliates throughout California
- State-of-the-art positional, weight bearing MRI
- Specializing in Alar ligament (whiplash) and TBI (traumatic brain injury) reporting
- Craniocervical imaging
- Diffusion MRI brain imaging for head injuries
- Multi-positional studies
- Leading radiology expertise in musculoskeletal and neurological pathology
- Personal injury lien base expertise
- Digitally accessible reports/images available within 48 hours
- Ability to accommodate large patients, athletes and claustrophobic/anxious patients
For attorneys, we handle a wide range of case types including med-legal, med pay, approved workers comp and PI-lien.
“Positional” Orthopedic and Back Pain Diagnostic Imaging
Weight-bearing or “positional” MRI will detect abnormalities to a much higher degree in these patients. As a result, a more accurate diagnosis is possible.
General Diagnostic Imaging
In addition, many patients experience anxiety or claustrophobia when undergoing conventional MRI—in some cases so severely that they will refuse to have their test. While not as powerful as some of the newer 3T MRI systems, the exquisite detail provided by our positional MRI is usually more than adequate for general diagnostic and orthopedic imaging.